Christian Education classes, programs and activities are led by caring adults under the spiritual guidance of the Christian Education & Activities Committee.
Youth Group for anyone in grades 5-12.
Fun Days - intergenerational activities for all our members, families and friends.
- supports church wide and community programs - encourages other committees to include children and youth whenever possible
- Fun Days
- participates in and sponsors ingergenerational and diversity events throughout the year
- Pride March
- AIDS Walk
- Christmas Program
- Dignity for All
- creates safe fun activities for children and youth with adult supervision under the guidelines of the Safe Church Policy
- pool party - summer and winter
- parent's night out
- childcare for choir practice
Sunday School Classes resume in September
Children & Youth (September-June)
|Babyfold & Pampered Set (infants & toddlers)||
10:00 am - 12:15 pm
July/August 9:30-10:30 am
|Worship & Activities
10:20 am - 11:15 am
11:15 am - 12:15 am
11:15 am - 12:15 am
|11:15 am - 12:15 am|
Adult Edcuation Adult Sunday School 11:20-12:15 September - June
Variety is the spice of life and that's what makes our adult sunday school so popular. These classes cover many topics led by staff, members and community leaders. Book discussions, current events, Bible study, spiritual practices and money topics are some of what's in store for this year.
Emmanuel Friedens Church is an America Baptist and United Church of Christ congregation,
with a history of community activism.
Worship begins at 10:00 am,
followed by coffee and classes from 11:20-12:15.
The public is welcome!
Youth Group open to all youth in grades 7-12.
- fun & fellowship with other youth their own age
- provides opportunities for service in the community and church
- models and teaches creative ways to listen, understand, dream, and act with God
Winter Pool Party
|Three Kings Celebration||
Fall Fun Day
Hayride & Bonfire Picnic
A uniquely creative alternative to cookie cutter VBS - designed and presented by professionals from community churches.
Mission: Each child will engage, through body, mind and spirit, the wonder and mystery of God's transforming power within all creation.
Advent/Christmas 2011 Christmas Program - A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens - December 11 at 5 pm
Rehearsals November 13 + 20 and December 5 + 11 during 2nd hour SS
2010 Christmas Program - The Best Christmas Story - written and directed by Charlie Lent